What We Do
Hexagon Research and Consulting provides clients with a whole service approach by providing access to a full range of services at all stages of the policy cycle.
- Consultation – using a wide range of methods to consult customers, citizens and internal and external stakeholders. We have experience of conducting consultations ranging from large scale social surveys and Citizens Panels to small focus groups and in-depth one-to-one stakeholder interviews
- Research – utilising a full set of quantitative and qualitative research tools from mind numbing number crunching through to thought provoking and challenging questioning
- Policy Analysis – using research to provide evidence based policy analysis which highlights the bigger picture without ignoring the detail
- Options Appraisal – exploring new paradigms to give clients options for arriving at optimum solutions
- Communications – assisting clients to get their message across, disseminating research findings and ensuring that reports do not gather dust on shelves
- Monitoring and evaluation - working with clients to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of policies, projects and policy initiatives
We have extensive experience of working across a wide range of policy areas and for a growing number of clients in all parts of the public sector.